In modern living conditions people often forget about a full balanced diet, use aggressive household chemicals, do long-term manicures. These factors lead to serious problems with nails. Damaged nails, inflamed cuticle, exposed nail bed, delamination of the nail plates – are the main nails problems. In addition, people are often faced with nail fungus infections, after which the nails also need to be restored.
In addition, there is a special group of people who suffer from various diseases and also need home nail care. So, problems with the color and structure of the nail can cause liver diseases, psoriasis, diabetes mellitus, diseases related to blood circulation. Sometimes problems with nails are a consequence of taking medications or a nail injury. In this cases, high-quality and natural nail care is also required.
Correction of the destructive effect on the nail from the use of gel polishes, classic varnishes, acrylic coatings, fungal diseases takes about 3 months. Only regular nail care with specially selected home remedies can be successful. You also need to remember the importance of personal hygiene, comfortable shoes and antifungal prophylaxis, which is important for loosened nails.
Thus, the main nail problems are:
- onychomycosis repair (restoration of the nail plate after the fungus)
- cuticle repair
- healing nails after gel-polish
- healing nails after classic manicure
- healing nails from acrylics
- healing damaged nail bed
- nail strengthening
Nail care home remedies
Weak nails restoration will be successful if you use remedies that contain in their composition:
- Castor Oil – it softens, moisturizes, nourishes both nails and cuticles, heals the wounds and cracks in the periungual roller.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin – it regenerates and strengthens the nail, saturates nails with keratin and moistures.
- Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil – it has a soothing, restoring and calming effect.
- Tamanu Oil – it provides antifungal prophylaxis, heals damaged cuticle and periungual roller.
- Nigella Sativa Oil – it restores the nail due to the content of calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins E and A, linoleic, palmitic and oleic acids.
- Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid – moisturize the skin and nail plates, as well as restore the epidermis.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil, Thymus Serpyllum Essential Oil – have antifungal properties and help to prevent nail fungus from spreading.
Home remedies with these components are most effective in nail care.
To accelerate the healing of the nails – it is necessary to use protective gloves during contact with chemical household products, stop doing long-term manicure and use cheap varnishes, use natural care products and observe the nails condition. If there is no improvement, a dermatologist consultation is required.
You can pay attention to Veratin Skin Care brand preparations, which are aimed at safe, effective, natural and proven care for the health of your skin and nails. In the section Our Bestsellers you can find such nail strengthening remedies as Micotin Nail Repair Balm and Micotin Booster. Both preparations are developed to nail care after gel polish, mycoses, other nail conditions (onycholysis, leukonechia, chromonychia, paronychia, onychomycosis), as well as to care and strengthen the nail plates of people who suffer from diabetes, psoriasis and other diseases that negatively affect the nails.
Micotin Nail Repair Balm and Micotin Booster have antifungal, antiseptic and regenerative effects, relieve inflammation of the periungual roller, moisture, nourish the skin and matrix. The active composition nourishes, moisturizes, restores, strengthens and protects the nail plate, so if you follow all the rules of use, treating weak nails will be quick and successful.
Veratin Skin Care – from the quality of care to the quality of life!