There are many common children skin diseases that require the help of a doctor. However, every skin treatment includes not only clinical therapy prescribed by the doctor but also high-quality home care. As any therapeutic home care, such preparations should effectively relieve symptoms. Each disease has its own symptoms and origin.
Children infectious skin problems
Children skin problems can be divided into infectious and non-infectious. The first group includes diseases such as viral and bacterial infectious rash, pustular skin diseases (streptococci, staphylococci, pseudomonas), dermatomycoses.
1. Babies viral and bacterial rash is a common occurrence. Sensitive skin of babies is more to the rest of the people exposed to such skin problems as viral and bacterial rash. Rash can itch and cause anxiety of the child and parents. Sensitive and soft baby skin is prone to the formation of scars if the child actively scratches the itchy areas. Therefore, the used cream should quickly:
- remove itching,
- prevent the spread of infection,
- heal scratches,
- accelerate the skin healing process.
2. Pustular skin diseases accompanied by the appearance of pustules. Often, due to imperfections of children immune system, they often faced pustular skin lesions caused by streptococci, staphylococci, pseudomonads, which are almost everywhere – in the air, house dust, river water, sandbox, on clothes and skin. A small amount of infectious agents on the damaged skin (abrasions, scratches, microtrauma, cracks) – can cause such skin disease. If the child has strong immunity, then probably nothing will happen, but children suffering from hypovitaminosis, hypothermia, impaired functioning of the endocrine system are at risk. In this case, the effect of the applied product should be aimed at
- relieving inflammation,
- preventing the development of infection in the wound,
- increasing skin immunity,
- wound epithelizing.
3. Dermatomycoses often appear in the form of round red spots on the skin. As a rule, these spots are very itchy. The skin affected by the fungus may peel off and crack. Bubbles and wetting surfaces can also appear on the skin. Some dermatomycoses are not accompanied by an inflammatory process (pityriasis versicolor). In the case of dermatomycosis, the expected effect will be a quick and effective fungus disposal. Antifungal cream for babies should not have side effects and should not be toxic. In cases of dermatomycosis in children, it is necessary to use antifungal therapy mainly of plant origin.
Children non-infectious skin problems
This group of diseases includes insect bites, allergic skin reactions, atopic dermatitis and dermatitis of other origin, eczema, pruritus. The causes of these diseases are different, however, the treatment of each disease, in addition to the main therapy, includes additional therapy, which is aimed at removing external symptoms.
The symptoms of eczema, allergic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis and dermatitis of other origin are similar and include various rashes, itching, swelling, red spots, cracks, dry skin, skin irritation. In severe cases, symptoms can involve skin erosion and thickening of the epidermis. Thus, the baby care cream that is used in these cases should:
- relieve itching,
- reduce the intensity of redness and peeling,
- have a persistent antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, epithelizing effects.
The baby care cream should also accelerate the skin metabolic processes, saturate the weakened and dry skin with nutrients, prevent the development of wound infection. Baby skin moisturizer should include plant components be hypoallergenic and certified.
You can find more information about our preparations in Our Bestsellers section.
General recommendations for child skin care
- Do not diagnose your child yourself; discuss all symptoms with your pediatrician.
- Make your child’s menu so that he eats healthy food. Closely monitor your child’s skin reactions to each product.
- Take care of your baby’s skin – moisturize it, treat wounds, scratches, diaper rash, bites on time with the help of special baby care products and first-aid preparations for baby skin.
- Avoid scratching wounds, it leads to the spread of infection – relieve itching immediately.