Micotin Antifungal Gel soothes itching, moisturizes the skin and removes peeling. In case of nail plate damage Micotin Antifungal Gel accelerates the growth of the healthy nail, strengthens the nail and removes yellowness. The combination of benzyl alcohol, thymol and tea tree oil essential has a strong fungicidal effect. The plant complex of CO2 extracts has a healing effect and prevents reinfection.
Micotin Antifungal Gel is active against dermatophytes, such as trihofiton, epidermofiton and microsporum, mold (Aspergillus spp.), yeast fungi (Candida spp., Pityrosporum) and other fungi (for example, Sporothrix schenckii).
Active ingredients: essential of tea tree oil, timol, complex of CO2 extracts (Micotin Complex®), benzyl alcohol.
Indications for use:
- fungal infections of the skin and skin folds (tinea corporis, tinea inquinalis);
- interdigital mycoses (tinea manum, tinea pedum);
- fungal infections of the nails (onychomycosis);
- cutaneous candidiasis;
- pityriasis versicolor;
- dermatomycosis (with or without itching).
- It is important to remember that during the treatment of fungal diseases it is necessary to follow the rules of personal hygiene, don’t use synthetic socks and don’t wear narrow shoes (avoid the increased sweating).
- Noticeable effect will be achieved after 2-3 weeks of continuous use.
- You need to consult a dermatologist or a chiropodist before using, and the affected parts of the nail plate should be cleaned up by a specialist