Micotin Nail Repair Balm is elaborated specifically to strengthen and restore weak nails after gel polish. This means returns to nails a healthy look and natural color. Micotin Nail Repair Balm is also able to strengthen brittle nails, saturating them with vitamins and stimulates their growth.
Indications for use:
- Onycholysis – nail condition when it first becomes white, and then the nail plate exfoliates from the nail bed. Causes: psoriasis, injury.
- Leukonychia – nail becomes dull white. Causes: psoriasis, prolonged use of poor-quality varnish.
- Chromonichia – nails turn yellow. Reasons: age changes of an organism, medicines, bad blood circulation, smoking, cheap nail varnish, liver diseases, low-quality detergents.
- Onikhokriptoz (the grown nail) – growing of a nail plate into the periungual roller. Reasons: injuries, wearing tight and/or inconvenient footwear, incorrectly executed pedicure.
Rules of application:
- For the recovery of fragile and weakened nails after gel polish it is necessary to apply 1-2 drops on each nail and skin around it 1-2 times a day.
- For prevention of fungus diseases and strengthening of a nail plate it is necessary to apply 1-2 drops on each nail 2-3 times a week.
- It is possible to use Micotin Nail Repair Balm together with the adjusting systems for acceleration of a nail renewal at treatment of the grown nail. To apply 1-2 drops on each nail and skin around it 1-2 times a day.
Ingredients (INCI): Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Nigella Sativa Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin F (Linolic and Linolenic acid), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Thymus Serpyllum Essential Oil.
Packing: a glass bottle with the pipette of 11 ml.
Manufacturer: Flosvita, P.E.