The action of the cream is aimed at accelerating the regeneration and recovery after any traumatic impact on the skin and nail plates. Myrtle Cream is effectively used in podology for healing wounds and cracks, as well as in the treatment of diabetic foot, skin necrosis. The means moisturizes the skin, strengthens vessels, improves blood circulation, carries out prevention of tissue necrosis in diabetes foot-care.
Manuka oil and Taman nut oil, which are the components of Myrtle cream, have a strong anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and healing effects. Myrtle cream provides prevention of skin infections with cuts, wounds and abrasions.
Myrtle Cream is effectively used:
- in podiatry for the healing of wounds and cracks on the heels
- in diabetes for the treatment of diabetic foot and for the prevention skin necrosis
- at disturbances of the skin keratinization (the means removes peeling and inflammation)
- in the treatment of dermatitis of any etiology
- for healing non-healing wounds, ulcers
- to prevent the formation of scars and welts after cuts and abrasions
- to reduce and to dissolve of old scars
- in psoriasis to relieve the disease flow
Cream Myrtle is hypoallergenic, it can be used to care for sensitive and children’s skin.
Active ingredients: Manuka oil, Taman nut oil, black cumin oil, milk thistle oil, CO2 extract complex (Myrtle Complex®).
Rules of application:
- For the treatment of necrosis, diabetic foot, cracks and dry skin of the legs in the podology, Myrtle Cream is applied after the procedures to clean, dry skin.
- For the prevention of dry skin of the hands, feet and nails in home care – the means is applied 2 times a day on clean, dry skin.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Easynov™ (Octyldodecanol (and) Octyldodecyl Xyloside (and) PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate), Lecigel™ (Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin), Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Oil, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Oil, Bidens Tripartita Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Betula Pendula Extract, Calendula Pinus Sylvestris Extract, Phenoxyethanol.
Temperature storage conditions from 15oC to 25oC. Store in the dark place.
Manufacturer: FLOSVITA, P.E.