Effect of Veratin Classic cream is directed to acceleration of regeneration and restoration of skin after any traumatic impact on it. In podologiya the means is used for healing of cracks on heels, and at a xeroderma of legs. Veratin Classic cream accelerates restoration of an integument after a helotomy. Cream also removes inflammation of the periungual roller at treatment of the grown nail. The means increases skin immunity, prevents development of an infection in a wound.
Veratin Classic cream is also applied at household burns, cuts, bruises and not healing wounds for acceleration of skin regeneration. This means has hypoallergenic effect, it can be used at a skin itch and dermatitis. The cream removes discomfort and inflammation after bites of insects.
Active components: Tamanu oil, Milk Thistle oil, CO2 extracts – a bur marigold, a yarrow, a camomile, a St. John’s wort, grape seeds and a bass of a birch.
Indications to use:
- the grown nail (processing of the nail roller after correction);
- burns of various origin (I and II degree);
- xeroderma, irritation;
- itch, burning, erubescences;
- dermatitis of various origin;
- cracks on heels;
- bites of insects;
Rules of application:
- During the treatment of cracks and a xeroderma of legs the means is applied after the procedures to clean dry skin. In home care – 2 times a day. After achievement of result it is possible to apply cream once a day or according to indications.
- After a helotomy in home care the Veratin Classic cream is applied to clean dry skin of feet 2 times a day.
- The means can also be applied on the inflamed part of the periungual roller after correction of the grown nail. It’s necessary to apply cream 2 times a day after the procedure in home care before healing.
- Veratin Classic cream can also be applied on the damaged sites of skin 2-3 times a day at burns of various origin. It is possible to use the cream on big surfaces.
- The means can also be applied at dermatitis of various origin on the damaged sites of skin with a thin layer in a combination with the basic treatment.
- After bites of insects the Veratin Classic cream can be applied on the struck places of skin 2-3 times a day or according to indications.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Distilled Mono Glyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Bidens Tripartita [CO2] Extract, Lanolin, Achillea Millefolium [CO2] Extract, Chamomilla Recurita Flower [CO2] Extract, Hypericum Perforatum [CO2] Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed [CO2] Extract, Betula Pendula [CO2] Extract, Triethanolamine.
Warnings: for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Temperature storage conditions from 15°C to 25°C. Store in the dark place.
Manufacturer: FLOSVITA, P.E.