The means is designed to heal skin cracks. In addition, the cream quickly relieves pain and improves the condition of damaged skin, preventing the appearance of scars and welts. It protects delicate skin from dry and cold winds in wet weather. Veratin Classic Forte Cream provides a natural protective layer on the skin without the formation of a membrane. It also can be used to moisturize lips, heal cracks and wounds.
The means is suitable for dry, irritated and cracked skin on the hands, feet, knees and elbows. It is used for cold allergies, frostbite, rosacea, couperose, vascular mesh, and dermatitis. The cream resolves old scars, removes traces of burns and acne with prolonged use.
Indications for use:
- sensitive, dry and irritated skin;
- peeling and chapping of the skin;
- “Chicks”, cracked skin of the hands;
- vascular mesh on the legs;
- cold allergies;
- couperose, rosacea;
- burns (I and II degree).
Veratin Classic Forte Cream is hypoallergenic and it’s recommended as a protective cream for children and adults.
Active ingredients: Taman nut oil, myrtle oil, chia seed oil, pistachio oil, a complex of CO2-extracts of Veratin Classic Forte.
Rules of application:
- the means is applied 2-3 times a day on clean, dry, damaged skin (face, lips, hands, feet, knees, elbows, legs, etc.);
- in winter time the means is applied just before going outside to protect the skin;
- for the treatment of frostbites, the cream is applied on the affected area of skin, it’s necessary to wait until it is completely absorbed and apply another layer.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Veratin Classic Forte Complex®, Lecigel™ (Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin), EASYNOV™ (Octyldodecanol (and) Octyldodecyl Xyloside (and) PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate), Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Essential Oil, Euxyl® K 100 (Benzyl Alcohol (and) Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone), Parfum (Fragrance).